The following documents will be requested to upload
- a curriculum vitae (CV) (in English; maximum 4 A4 pages)
- a certified copy of the university degree and transcript. If you obtained a Master's degree, please upload it along with your Bachelor's degree diploma and transcript.
- proof of competence in the English language (see Admission Requirements for details)
- written evidence of relevant practical professional experience (one-year minimum or a letter requesting and justifying an exemption. This can be both paid and unpaid (volunteer) position)
- two confidential references from different institutions in English, German, French, Spanish, or Russian. Please insert the email addresses of your referees to the online application. Referees will receive a link, which is used to upload a letter.
Admission documents should be properly scanned and submitted in PDF format.