Fill out application online
The following documents will be requested to upload
- a curriculum vitae (CV) (in English; maximum 4 A4 pages)
- a certified copy of the university degree and transcript
- proof of competence in the English language (see Admission Requirements for details)
- written evidence of relevant practical professional experience (
one yearminimum, or a letter requesting and justifying an exemption. This can be both paid and unpaid (volunteer) position)
- two confidential references from different institutions, each signed personally by a professor or employer, in English, German, French, Spanish or Russian.
Admission documents should be properly scanned and submitted in PDF format.
Certified copies of your diploma and transcript must be posted only after receiving a decision of the Admission Board.