Written applications should include:
- the application form;
- curriculum vitae (max. one page);
- recommendation from a university teacher (preferably in public international law);
- proof of competence in English;
- letter of motivation (max. one page).
All applications must be written in English. Forms can be downloaded below.
Please follow closely the instructions which are contained on the application form.
* Please note: Viadrina students only need to fill in the application form, other papers are not necessary. There are no fees for Viadrina students!
The application form can be sent together with the other required documents by E-Mail. The letter of recommendation, personally signed by a professor, can be sent by E-Mail as JPEG or PDF as well.