The subsequent lists offer the option for users to participate in discussions; for lists that have only a one-way channel of information see News Services
- American Society of International Law
- Derechos' Human Rights Discussion List
- INT-LAW - Mainly for exchanging information about how to obtain different international law materials. Subscription by email.
- Academic Council on the UN System Discussion List - Discussions on the UN system. Subscription by email.
- Forced Migration - Discussion of forced migration issues. Subscription by email.
- The Global Human Rights Education List
This moderated forum has regular messages with upcoming trainings and conferences; studies and "lessons learned"; human rights education resources; and new activities from around the world. To subscribe enter your email address in the field on the right side of the page.
- Asylum-I - discussion of asylum issues. Subscription by email.
- Human Rights Program at the University of Chicago
This listserv operates as a forum for those interested in the school's Human Rights Program and includes information about activities, events, and news relating to human rights.